Sunday 8 February 2015

Winter Term: GoTo Events App

Unbelievably, we're already about to start week 5 of our second term of our second year of uni. Scarily, this means we've just passed the halfway point in our degrees, and time only seems to be moving more and more quickly! So with time slipping by, (and while I'm struggling to come to terms with using Behance) I thought I'd share a few projects from last term.

Events App
GoTo was designed as an app offering events such as conferences and workshops to designers, and most importantly tailoring the selection on offer to the user's preferences.







The preferences section allows user to refine the results that appear on their feed through a range of criteria, including travel duration and expenses involved in the conference, in addition to the ability to adjust the priority of each of the criteria. 



The project earned me a First, so I was absolutely over the moon, plus this means I won't be reworking the project for resubmission in the summer.

So far I've found the idea of resubmission an absolute wonder. Being a perfectionist by nature, which feeds heavily into my anxiety, I've always put a lot of pressure on when it comes to deadlines and submissions. This system means I can get on with my work (as I would have normally) but with the knowledge that I'll get a second chance to improve.


No comments:

Post a Comment